What we do?
- Promote, educate, advice and lobby on the benefits of Fire Sprinklers.
- Demand high standard in the Design and Installation process.
- Provide support for Members, including Training, Professional Development, Product Approvals, Installation standards and Certification schemes.
- Represent the UK Residential Fire Sprinkler Industry at all levels.
- Develop and support the technical case for the use of Residential Fire Sprinklers in all applications.
- Work with the Fire Service, Architects and Building Control to ensure compliance.